Why is washing necessary?
Due to the ever increasing stringency of the specifications and requirements expected of the materials on modern building sites, and due to the limited availability of “perfect” natural materials, ever growing amounts of material have to be washed to remove fine particles, organic constituents, loam and other foreign matter.
POWERSCREEN, as the world’s largest manufacturer of mobile and semi-mobile screening machines, has always set international standards on the world market.
With the production of the very first MK I more than 40 years ago, right up to the very latest additions to the POWERSCREEN range, the company has continuously furnished convincing proof of its technical trend-setting status.
POWERSCREEN offers a comprehensive range of mobile and stationary washing systems that include, in addition to the stationary and mobile washing/screening boxes and machines, also the FINESMASTER and TRIDENT sand extraction and dewatering systems, POWERSCRUB scrubbers and various bins, feeding hoppers, landfill conveyor belts and control systems.
Typical washer applications include:
- Sand and gravel for the building industry
- Slag and problem materials
- Dedusting and washing broken material
- All kinds of concrete and asphalt basic materials and additives
- Processing fine materials from stone quarries and quarry dust
- Ore processing
- Dredged sand
- Silicate sand for the glass industry
- Sand for the construction of sports centers and playgrounds
- Filtered sands
- Various bulk materials that have to be washed